Friday, June 15, 2007

My Day So Far...


Okay so far my mood for today has gone from good to bad to sad then to quite relaxed. Let me tell you what happened to me. This morning I woke up and thanked God for the day and drove to work. At this time I was okay. Then I looked at my checking account and my pay check was more than I thought it would be and I was happy and thankful. So I decided to take my lunch early so I could run some errands when I received a call from my sister telling me that she wants more money from me because I live with her, but I sleep on a couch and all of my crap is stuffed in a corner in the dining room for all who wants to look can. NE wayz I tell her I don't have it in my budget to give and she goes off and hangs up in my ear. BTW that is too rude and one of my pet peeves. So I go back to work highly pissed off and upset. Then my best friend sends me an email and I lighten up because I got to slap the hell out of this person until my heart was satisfied. Now you all know that I was picturing my sister's face while I was slapping the hell out of this white boy, right? Now I feel a little better and I choose not to worry about her and her unreasonable demands for more money. I will give her more money when she gives me a room. And for all of you all who have the urge to slap the hell out of someone every now and then click on the link below. It's fun and you won't go to jail for assualt.
Peace.
Ranting Because I Can
IAMNOTANIGGA

1 comment:

Cluizel said...

Special delivery!

1. Poetry readings: Snapping or Clapping? Why?
2. Would you ever wear your hair natural? (you should know I would ask. lol)
3. If you could build a husband what would he look like? (just physically)
4. Favorite city and why?
5. Turn on the computer...what is the first website you usually go to besides checking email? why?