Tuesday, March 6, 2007

GOOD MUSIC

Hey Poetry Heads around the world. Its time for CD of the Month. I wanted to give my opinion on the best Music out there right now. In a world where Hip Hop is dead and you can't listen to a Love Song without hearing someone say "Suck Me", or "Lick Me" before the end of the track it is very refreshing to hear genuinely good music. So therefore I have decided to provide information on one GREAT CD a month.



___________________________________________



Jill Scott Collaborations

This has quickly become one of my favorite CDs. It has 14 songs with featured artist such as Mos Def, Ronald Isley, Bilal, AL Jarreau, and many more. This CD will blow your mind. From Track 1 until the very end. It also has an additional CD full of snippets and previews of songs from various artist that are on the Hidden Beach Record label. All in all I have to give this one 5 magnificent stars. All Jill Scott fans will be happy and hungry for her next album. I know I can hardly wait. I hope she gets one out soon. But I think we all know that with Jill she will have 2 or 3 years in between albums.

Here is a link that will allow you to listen to snippets of every song on the CD.
Its quit long but it will get you there.
_______________________________________________________
As always I thrive on constructive criticism. So please leave a comments on how you feel about my selection for the month of March. And if you have any suggestions please let me know. I am always interested in GOOD MUSIC.

No comments: