Wednesday, March 28, 2007

TO MILES

SANCTUARY

The best eleven minutes of my life happened in my living room.
Within your Brew of Bitches I found sanctuary.
You turned me out in eleven minutes flat.
Started sitting down and I ended right on my back.
Nothing like I have ever experienced.
You used your instrument to send pleasure through me.
Pleasure crawling from my toes, walking to my knees, sprinting up my thighs, right past my heart, in my mouth and out my eyes.
You gave me pleasure in eleven minutes flat.
No man had ever given me pleasure like that.
Not from touch, talk or sound.
With your Spanish Key you Ran my Voodoo Down.
But I found Sanctuary in your Brew of Bitches.
And I just want to thank you.
For expanding my palette, improving my taste.
Now everyday I can’t wait to turn you on and lose myself.
In your Bitches Brew I found Sanctuary and I never want to leave.

This is just another Michelle W. original.
This piece was inspired by the late GREAT Miles Davis.
Watch a short Miles Davis interview.





"They Like it...I'm Cool" Miles Davis

No comments: