Friday, March 23, 2007

Not So Poetic!


I have a confession...Shelly LOVES New York. I don't know what it is, but this show is disturbingly entertaining. I think that everyone knows the history of New York. She started out on the original Flavor of Love show. After making it to the final two (by means of treachery and deceit) she was given the boot and Hoops took home the gold teeth and the man, Flavor Flav. Unfortunately for Flav he was given the boot by Hoops not too long afterward. (I hear that she is an aspiring video girl, hooker, gold digger...whatever!) That brings us to Flavor of Love 2. All was good in the house. I mean as good as it can possibly be with about 12 women fighting for the affection of one really old, almost out of work hip hop pioneer, until Mr. Flav surprises his beautiful buxom babes with a surprise guest....New York. I don't think I have to tell you that the remaining girls were pissed, but little did they know that her job as an assistant to Flav at a photo shoot would transcend to her receiving a clock at the next elimination, throwing her right back into the mix of all the drama and allowing her to create some of her own. This is when history repeats itself. New York makes it to the final 2 again and in the end she is given the boot by a seemingly heartbroken Flav. But I don't think that he was heart broken for long because he chose the big bootied Delishis this time. And all seemed fine for Flav, but not for New York. After crying, cursing and mooning Flav she left and vowed NEVER TO LOVE AGAIN. Until VH1 called her and said we will give you your own show to help you find love (and raise our ratings) if you will love again.

_______________________________________________
That brings me to the current season of I Love New York. She has gone through the only men in America that have seen both seasons of Flavor of Love and still thought it would be worth while to date her. With the final episode looming in the very near future everyone is wondering "who will New York choose"? I don't know but she was able to bring it down to a "wanna be rapper/thug" and "a punk", Chance and Tango. After she eliminated the best guy for the job, Real (who happens to be Chance's real life brother) she was left with and undercover abuser and a potential stalker. I have my ideas about what will go on in the end but I choose not to share my prediction. I will fill you all in after the final episode. Until then. Comments always welcome.

Peace

IAMNOTANIGGA

2 comments:

Tafari said...

No you didn't reveal you ghetto tendencies LOL. I watch every week like a damn fool & I felt bad for Real when he bounced this week.

I hate Chance; he is soooo ignorant to the point I cannot handle it! I like Tango but he has some bitch ways. He is love with NY, come on!!! So now we have 2 weeks to see what is going to jump off.

Peace,
Bygbaby

Michelle W. said...

You know I had to do it. Everybody has a skeleton and I don't want mine coming out when I decide to run for public office.

I can't wait to see who wins. I think either way there will be an I Love New York 2.

Peace